Friday, July 30, 2010

We're pregnant

It's a BFP! I know I did all those POAS but by last night I was convinced that I wasn't, or that it was a chemical pregnancy. The beta was 548 (I think, or 580, I kinda stopped paying close attention when she said 'congratulations'). Warren said I could stop the clexane but keep up everything else but I think I might stay on it for one more week, just in case. I go back next week for another BT then if all is well, book in for the 6 week ultrasound! Yippee! James is very excited. I am still so anxious - I am getting that cramping that I got with Charlotte but it is very disconcerting. It feels like AF is coming RIGHT NOW which I hate. And the OHSS is still lingering as today I got so bloated it was just painful and I thought I might have to call my FS. But I will keep taking one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment