Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two days to go

Only two days to go until we have the official blood test. I did the last of the POAS today and yep, two lines are still there. It again came up straight away and after a while looked the same as the control. I am hardly letting myself think it could be true but James is walking around with a silly grin on his face. I would like to keep it a bit quiet but between the two of us I don't think that will happen.

I'm still feeling sick, and the morning vomit is now part of my routine. I actually haven't been feeling that bad for the rest of the day though which is good. If this turns out anything like the last time that won't last. I've been feeling a bit sore and bloated all day today so I guess the OHSS is still lingering. It can hang around for weeks I've been told, and it still has the potential to get worse. I am off to work early tomorrow tomorrow which I am actually dreading. It will be interesting to see if the nausea is worse when I can't just sit and relax. I had better have an early tonight, and go and do my injection. It makes it so much easier to jab yourself when you know it is all for a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment