Sunday, July 25, 2010

Two lines

Ok, I know I shouldn't have done it, that is messes with your head, but we had one PG test sitting in the cupboard. It was a bit out of date but I was saving it for Wednesday. This morning I couldn't resist and did it. At first only the control came up and I felt that deflated feeling. But after a minute or two I started to make out the other line. And it's still there. It is faint, but definitely visible without squinting or imagining it to be there (I have done that, trust me). I don't know how to feel right now. It is possible that it is a false positive but it is nearly a week since the last pregnyl shot. It really is too early to test, but in that case I shouldn't have gotten any line at all! Oh dear. I really don't want to get my hopes up. Yesterday I had some spotting so I was riding that roller coaster of emotion yesterday - swinging between the thought that it was implantation bleeding back to AF was coming. And even if it is positive, alot can happen between now and whenever.

I'm also still confused about the OHSS. James is getting annoyed at me as I keep dithering on whether to call Warren or not. I know that he will probably put me in hospital and I don't want to go. I don't feel like I'm severe enough although I do feel really dehydrated which is a concern. Of course if I am PG it could keep getting worse so I do have to watch it. I just don't know what to do. Right now I feel ok, a little bloated, sore and nauseous but not too bad.

So now we wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment