Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Still there

I did another POAS yesterday afternoon and today. The lines came up straight away, although it is still fainter than the control. I can't tell if it is any lighter or darker than yesterday. So I'm pretty sure it isn't the pregnyl anymore, but I'm still not convinced that it means its worked. It is so frustrating this - if I were a normal fertile I would presume that 3 positive POASs, plus the nausea, vomiting, sore boobs, fatigue etc would mean that you are pregnant. But I just don't want to even think it just yet.
My OHSS is so much better today. My ovaries are still a little bit sore but I have hardly any bloating. I did vomit twice this morning though. Yesterday I ended up calling Warren and he said that if I was vomiting I should be in hospital. I said that I really didn't want to go in and would see how I feel today, and today it is better. It actually started to get better yesterday after I did the POAS so I wonder how much of it was psychosomatic - I wanted to have OHSS because it meant I might be pg. I know that sounds crazy but nothing about my life is quite sane right now. So of course today because it is better I am wondering if I have lost the pg, or that I have a chemical pregnancy. Grrrr this is so frustrating.

I will do another POAS tomorrow (it is the last one I have) and then see. If I am pg I just want to be able to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. I didn't with Charlotte as I was terrified that it wasn't real and that it would all end. Plus being so sick didn't help. Well here's hoping for a resolution one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment