Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Growing slowly

I went in for another scan today at the bright and early time of 6am. So far things are looking good. I have about 12 follies measuring 15mm. So it looks like we are all set for EPU on Monday. Warren has been slowly increasing my dose so I am now back to 100 iu but now that I have the 12 follies my risk of OHSS is alot lower (hopefully). I go back on Saturday for one last scan, then Saturday night is the trigger.

I have been feeling ok physically, quite tired, a bit nauseous. But the last few days I have just felt a bit teary and emotional. There has been alot of baby talk around me and most of the time I am ok with it, but not right now. It just serves to remind me of all that we may never have. And once again I have seen how insensitive people are about infertility. Sure I get that, unless you have been through this you really can't comprehend how much it rules your life, but some comments still hurt.

I know I shouldn't be complaining, that I have so much to be grateful for. I read and post on quite a few forums and there are so many more people who are doing it harder than me. People who have been through so many more cycles, have lost babies, or who are facing the end of their journeys without ever having realised their dream of a baby. But for me, today is a hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment