Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome

So here is the first post of my blog. I decided to start writing this as a bit of therapy. I have found it helpful in the past to share my stories so here they are. I'm sure that no-one will find my ramblings and whinges interesting, which is fine.
As the header describes, this blog is about my journey through IVF, motherhood, and beyond. I will do some flashbacks of how we got to here, but briefly, our daughter was born on New Years Eve after 6 rounds of IVF. We have recently made the decision to try again for another baby, hence I feel the need to document somehow the journey that we are on. Because it sure can be a bit bumpy at times. I find that by writing this, we are officially starting on that journey again, which is good and exciting and also scary.
Anyway, here it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment