Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Still waiting

Time seems to be going so slow at the moment. Everyday seems long, and when you look back, the weeks are just crawling. I'm just waiting and counting days till we start properly on the IVF. I did start on the nasal spray (synarel) a few days ago. That stuff really is vile - it sits at the back of your throat for ages. I take it twice a day. I'm also still chowing down all my other tablets. Ever since I started I have felt really sick with some intense nausea. I have even had a few times where I have actually been sick. So much so that I got an early pregnancy test - just in case. But no, negative. I don't know why I ever thought it could be, but I have been feeling so sick every day. But there was one cycle where I felt this sick. It was an FET and in the second week after transfer I was vomiting every morning. I was feeling pretty confident - until AF arrived. So I am now wondering if this is all in my head. I felt a bit better today, but I also wore those acupressure bands all day too, and they seem to help.
I am actually looking forward to starting on the FSH. It will feel like I am really cycling then. And then I will have an excuse for why I am snapping at James! We have both been a bit snippy, but we are both worried about his work situation which isn't helping.
At least there is now some decent TV on (Yes I admit it, I love watching "So you think you can Dance"). Pity it is on past 9pm! I had a few nights this week where I have been up past 10pm and it just wrecks me for the next day. Especially since Charlotte thinks that 5 am is a good time to be awake. I can't blame her really, the sun is shining, the birds are singing. I keep telling her it is night time and time to go back to bed, but she isn't listening! In a few weeks though I'll have to be up at that time anyway to go and get blood tests done, so it is good practice. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment