Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little bit cranky

I would say that I am a little bit cranky right now. James may disagree on that, he might think I'm alot cranky. I just find myself snapping at him for any little thing. I know that I am doing it, but can't stop it. I remember this from other cycles, so it is definitely the drugs, I hope. I am also at that point where I am just about jumping out of my skin. I feel like stopping and screaming, or just having a big cry. I'm also feeling sick this morning (I've already vomited once) and very tired. I didn't sleep well last night, either I felt too hot, too cold, I had restless legs, or needed to go to the loo. Charlotte was awake alot too and needed resettling and my ovaries just hurt. It hurts to walk, sit, move, lie down. It will be such a relief to have EPU and be over this stage. Tomorrow I have the last FSH injection which is good in a way, but heralds the start of all the other injections instead, which do hurt more.
I am in a conundrum today, I want to shut myself away but think if I get out and about I might feel a bit better. Well I might see if Charlotte wants a nap since she has been up since 6am and try to have one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment