Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 14

Todays appointment went alot better. I had to get up really early though for a 5.40am appointment! But I felt quite peaceful driving in to the city. There wasn't much traffic, the air had a nice crisp feel to it, and the sunrise was just beautiful. There has to be some bonuses to being awake at that time.
So we are all set for EPU on Monday. The follicles look good and I have between 14-16. They are a good size and are nice and even, everything is looking good. I told Warren that I would do the GA and he still thinks I would be fine, but I am going to wuss out. I am getting pains just through walking now. Knowing my luck though I will have a terrible reaction to the GA. I am also quite anxious that I will release my eggs too early, but I go back on Saturday for another check.
I take my last synarel tomorrow, then Saturday night I have the trigger shots - he wants me to do a double trigger so that means one shot of the ovidrel which is a big sucker of a needle, then two of the pregnyl. The pregnyl vials are one of the things I hate about cycling as we have shattered so many of them.
We have to be there by 6.45 am on Monday for an 8 am EPU, and hopefully I will be home by lunchtime. My Mum is able to come down this weekend so she will be able to look after Charlotte. I was really worried about that, it is hard to find someone who is free to babysit all day when until today I couldn't tell you what day, what time, for how long etc.
So today has been a long and tiring day. Charlotte is teething and is such a grizzle bum, not to mention her actual bum which is red raw. I have been lathering her in creams but it doesn't seem to help. This afternoon I gave in to my issues and let her run around naked. Of course she walked off the tiles and stood on the rug to do a pee - twice - which was very thoughtful of her. We have a swimming day tomorrow which she loves and I hope improves her mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment