Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Showing already

I am a little bit embarrassed to admit this but I am well and truly showing already. I felt like I have been since pretty much early on, but with the OHSS it was a bit difficult to know what was what. But now I really feel like I've got a bump sticking out. Part of me just feels really fat, but the bump is quite firm and I can't suck it in. Plus the scales say that I have lost 5 kg since I started my cycle which is nearly what I was down to before we started all of this again.

I had to go and buy a new pair of jeans the other week as my old ones just didn't fit. I got a larger size and they are too big around my legs and everywhere else except around my middle. I have had complete strangers ask when I'm due which is a bit embarrassing to say nearly 7 months away!

I guess it still could be some of the OHSS hanging around. By the end of the day it is definitely alot bigger and firmer, and who knows what all of those hormones are doing to me. On the one hand I feel a little embarrassed - I wasn't really showing with Charlotte until about 16 weeks and still in normal pants until about week 20. But I love having a bump. It makes me feel pregnant and I love that, not just sick.

Today is actually a good day for the MS. I had a humongous vomit this morning but then have only felt a bit queasy for the rest of the day. The last few days have been terrible. Sunday I was vomiting all morning then so wiped out, and Monday was similar. Of course I then worry that today is better because something has happened but anyway, these are the silly things my mind does.

No comments:

Post a Comment