Monday, March 21, 2011

Nearly done

We are nearly there. I can't believe it. We have spent the last few days talking to Charlotte about how she is going to be a big sister soon and that Mummy is going back into the hospital to have the baby. She seems to understand but I guess she can't really until she sees me with her little brother. Tonight when we tucked her into bed I got all teary - she isn't going to be my little baby anymore.

So I think I'm prepared for the c/s. I do feel alot better about it than with Charlotte but that is to be expected - I've had a bit more time to prepare. Although I am very concerned how I will go with the anaesthetic as last time was a nightmare. The last few days have been hard. I caught a cold off Charlotte and have been feeling quite sick. I am worried how I will cope with two. The renovations are going well but STILL aren't done (very nearly but still). They definitely won't be done before I go off to hospital which is very disappointing. So we set the cot up in our room which is probably better anyway. So many things to worry about but overall I am feeling quite calm.

So I can't believe we are at this point; nearly done. All the drugs, the needles, the agonising waiting and watching, waiting for things to go wrong, and waiting for our bubba to arrive. Our family is nearly complete and our IVF journey is nearly over.

No comments:

Post a Comment