Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Full term

I'm 37 weeks today. That's full term. Who would have thought 10 months ago that I would be here. I am now counting down the days which are going sooooo sloooow. When I look back the time is going fast but each day seems slow, and I feel a bit stressed too. It doesn't help that Charlotte has been sick which always worries me.

And the excitement about the renovations has passed. They started last week and made really great progress in a few days. The new wall and window went in, the other walls got knocked down. Fantastic. Then that was it. We need to wait for the plasterer, the cabinet guy, the painter. We have decided that we won't have time to tile the floor so it is going to have to stay as it is for the moment. I'm hoping that we will be able to move James desk in by bubbas arrival but I am preparing myself for an unfinished room. This really bothers my sense of order especially since bubba has NOTHING organised for him. The cot isn't set up, all his clothes are just in bags in our room. It isn't how I wanted things to be. But we will get there, and he won't remember where he spent the first few weeks of his life.

So let the countdown commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment