Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Feeling grateful

Today I am feeling grateful for many things.

I am grateful that James can work from home and is flexible enough that when I am struck down by a gastro he can take the day off to look after the kids. And I am grateful that he does this without even thinking.

I am grateful for two beautiful, compassionate children. Who, when they realised I was sick, wanted to first take me to the doctor then make me a get well card.






I am grateful for sunshine that will dry my mountain of washing, and also heat the pool so we can have a swim later today.

I am grateful for scientists, and pharmaceutical companies who make drugs that make me feel better. Particularly zofran. I am very grateful for zofran.

I am grateful for friends near and far who offer me kind words of sympathy, hugs (virtual or otherwise) and something to laugh at.

I am grateful for so many things this day. Is there anything you are grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment